Con un post sul forum ufficiale, OnePlus annuncia il roll-out dell’aggiornamento OxygenOS 4.0.3 per OnePlus 3 e OnePlus 3T. Ecco dunque il changelog della nuova versione di OxygenOS:
- Added Wi-Fi IPv6 Support toggle
- Optimized Smart Wi-Fi Switcher, if turned on, device will switch to data connection if Wi-Fi signal is consistently poor
- Fixed crashes for Line
- Increased stability of the Camera app
- Optimized exposure when taking night time photos
- Updated Audio Parameters and improved the quality of audio recordings
- Updated APN settings for select carriers
- Amazon Prime App will be pre-installed for India Users
L’aggiornamento porta con sé alcuni bug:
- Wi-Fi disconnections
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections, please go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi (Top right hand corner) > Scroll to bottom of the page and check the IP address format (IPv4 = Single line, IPv6 = Multiple lines)> If the IP address is IPv6 based, then turn off the IPv6 Support toggle and see if the disconnections stop.
- If you experience frequent WiFi disconnections due to switches between WiFi and data, please try turning off the Smart Wi-Fi Switcher at Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure WiFi and see if the disconnections stop
- If you still experience WiFi connectivity issues, please send me a pm. Thanks.
Per maggiori informazioni, ecco il topic ufficiale: QUI.